Monday, October 26, 2009

Cows and Acorns

Cute cows I saw at my father-in-law's farm. They would not come to the fence to let me pet them though. Probably was the way I called them...."kittie, kittie, kittie" I have no idea how to get a cow to come to me! I was told later that apples work best. Oh well, next time.

My newest acorns! Green glass pearls with acorn caps on them! A lady on Etsy wants to order a strand of my millifiore ones - 5' long! Yikes that will be a lot.
Have a happy Monday night! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the order!

    I have no clue how to get a cow to heel, here kittie is funny, I like that :) T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the acorn!

    For future reference, "here, kittie" is for chickens, not cows. I don't know how to call cows...or cats.

    ReplyDelete