Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Shabby Chic Embellishments

A nice assortment of Victorian or shabby chic embellishments. I love roses and these porcelain ones are so pretty. I just got my newest shipment of porcelain roses in the mail. Over 100 of the pretty little things! Can't wait to work with them. The silver floral and swirl stampings and filigree are also really beautiful.

I was rear ended pretty hard today and my neck and back are really sore so I'm heading off to sit with the heating pad tonight. I had other plans for this evening (listing, creating something) but not to be. :(

Tomorrow I am off work and it will be raining and stormy all day so it will be nice to bake some cookies and read. My favorite kind of day!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness, I hope you're feeling better. At least you have new supplies to distract you, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, I hope you are not sick anymore and your spirits are up high!

    I made those orange cookies, they came out very tasty and now I am going to try those with the withe chocolate and the nuts.
    Good luck at your new job and go on creating such lovely jewelry! (Those rose charms you bought are very sweet, I am sure you will make something very lovely with them!)

    Have a wonderful Sunday, Yael.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I am feeling much better. Glad you liked the orange cookies. :) They are yummy.

    ReplyDelete