Friday, October 2, 2009

Sparkly & More Sparkly


Aren't these beautiful? I just love crystals and sparkly things! This picture is my new avatar on my Etsy supply shop. I was getting tired of my lady bug.

I have taken many, many pictures today of new items for my shops and to post on flickr so I'll be busy tonight listing everything.

I have not done much of anything today other than photograph, laundry, dishes and a brief stop at Hobby Lobby - well they were having this sale and all. :)

Have a great Friday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got to photograph some stuff. That was my aim for today but somehow I just wasn't in the mood. Instead I beaded and went shopping but didn't achieve too much! Maybe tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that picture is great! I wish there was a Hobby Lobby by me. I made a brief stop at JoAnn's today!

    ReplyDelete