Monday, October 12, 2009


Today was the first day of my new "day job." I am being trained as a 911 operator! I really think I will love this job a lot. I was excited last week to get the job offer and accepted right away! Tomorrow I will get to "ride along" with the officers on their rounds. That sounds like a lot of fun. I will get to ride along next week as well.

I've been off work taking care of hubby, kids and house for the past 2 years and enjoy that a lot but it is time to get back to work. So wish me luck tomorrow. :)

Above is a picture of the handle of a demi spoon that I embellished last night. I just love how dainty it looks with the little porcelain roses on it. I am going to keep this one.....but I'll make more to sell too.

Well off to a nice hot bath with a nice lavender bath bag. Recipe below........
1 small cloth bag or a square of linen & string
1/2 cup Oatmeal
1/2 cup epsom salt
2 tsp lavender buds
5 drops lavender oil

Tie bag up tight and let the water run through it and then just let it soak in the tub. It makes the bath water soft and it smells yummy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment