Thursday, July 8, 2010

Autumn.....My Favorite Season

Falling leaves, cool and crisp mornings, acorns....I wish there was a candle with that scent!

Autumn is my favorite season. Back to school supply and clothes sales, a leaf or two flying by while I'm driving, not having to put on the air conditioner....these are things that signal my favorite time of the year is close. I have already been making my crystal, glass acorns this year just to get in the mood! I know....it's only July, can you tell I'm anxious for summer to be over?

What is your favorite season?

3 comments:

  1. I love Autumn too, the weather is lovely and the trees are so beautiful when the leaves change color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you I love Autumn. I can't wait for those cool mornings and beautiful fall colors, but 2 more months to go with this hot weather. Nice reminder post of what is to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again Julie, I really appreciate you including my shop in your treasury. I'm now a follower of your blog, visit my blog sometime..looking forward to getting to know you.
    Blessings,
    ~Ronda~

    ReplyDelete