Friday, August 6, 2010

Are You Doing Any Holiday Shows? Want to Share Your Tips/Advice?

Do you have any Holiday Shows scheduled this season? Do you have any show tips? I would love to hear of any experiences/tips/advice. I'm going with a friend of mine and we will be sharing a booth. She has beautiful tassels in her Etsy Shop!

I have two big Holiday shows scheduled this season. One in September and one in November.
I would appreciate any and all advice. Thanks.


New soap dish mold! I love this replica of a Vintage Milk Glass Dish. It is made of soap! I put my large rose soaps on it with some soap leaves and I think it looks lovely. I hope to sell quite a few of these at the show I'm doing in September. What do you think?


5 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE Milkglass....let me know when you list some...I would like THREE please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any holiday shows planned, but would like to try one. And the milk glass dish is lovely - what a fun idea to have a soap dish made out of soap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have two fall shows that I look forward to every year. Make your booth stand out by stacking boxes at different levels and then draping the "tiers" with cloth. Lights also attract people like moths to a flame.

    I love your soaps and think they will do well. I'd buy them! :-) -- Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried selling from a show yet, good luck with yours and many thanks for your lovely comment on my post ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've actually never done a show, so I'm afraid I don't have much advice to offer. I admit that I can be a bit of a wuss when it comes to that. heh

    ReplyDelete