How To Use Your Silicone Molds

Friday, August 13, 2010

Cool Morning Air, Falling leaves....Oh Autumn Please Hurry Up!

Walking outside these days with waves of heat assaulting me, making me sweat even when I am not exerting myself is less than appealing! My mood brightens considerably when I hit the air conditioning in the shelter of my house or the store! I'm also enjoying seeing all the fun new fall items stocking the shelves when I walk into those stores!

These are little gems I found! They are little acrylic pumpkins in a variety of colors. In the light they sparkle and glow with autumn color. I have listed some today in my Little Bits Shop.

I also got some Fall Acorns! These are really pretty too.


These little leaves are going to be soap one day next week! I bought the acrylic leaves and will make a mold and make glycerin soap when I get time! I love these colors. I also have these in my shop as well.
I sold my Autumn bracelet I made last week so I made another!

And another! They are in my Little Bits shop too. :)

Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie! I just posted about my love affair with summer, but fall's nice too :) I just dont like what comes after fall. I am a new blogger and would love if you checked out my page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous and such great photo's I love the finished piece

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pumpkins are really eye catchers, but your fall bracelets are heart stoppers. Wow are they ever pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone. :) Fall is my fav season so I tend to blog it about it overmuch. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. this autumn bracelet is beautiful. i'm in love with it!

    i follow your blog now; feel free to check out my blog and follow it too.

    http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete