Monday, September 6, 2010

New Holiday Item...Angel Wing and Crystal Key Chains

Found these gorgeous Victorian Angel wings. They were on sale so I bought quite a few....found out later they were only the right wing! Looked in vain for left wings....but no luck.
Tried to decide what to do with 30 right wings and decided on key chains for the holidays. I had some other Victorian antiqued brass pieces so decided to make quite a few different ones.
And....found this really neat feature on the picture editor I use.....matte! I love the softened look of it.
These will be listed in my Etsy shop this next week.... Julies Little Bits

3 comments:

  1. The keychains are just beautiful! Makes you think of old world charm!! Check out my blog today! :) www.creationbylisak.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found you on etsy forums, i hope you'll come visit me too!

    http://jdavissquared.blogspot.com

    And, I'm sponsoring a give away on Real Moms Real Views! Come enter to win one of my personalized piggy banks!

    http://www.realmomsrealviews.com/2010/09/03/perfect-painted-pig-jdavissquared-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete