Thursday, October 7, 2010

Beautiful College Campus and Victorian House Day Trip

I spent the day with my sister, sister-in-law and our mom. We had a great day! We went to a college campus, The University of the South, in Sewanee, TN. This was a great shot of their church. The bells were ringing and it was a gorgeous day!

Beautiful rose at a Victorian house we stopped at.

There was a friendly cat there too!

This is us! We were very brave.....there were black widow webs, and probably black widows, everywhere under the seats!!

3 comments:

  1. Very brave indeed -- lovely pics!

    Hope you visit my way!
    :)maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're braver than I am!!! Looks like you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you where pretty brave. I couldn't have done it.

    ReplyDelete