Saturday, December 18, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!




My last Christmas post of 2010. Kinda makes me a little sad. But I am looking forward to flowers, hearts, gardening items and the other pretty things that go along with the New Year. It will be fun to create some spring, valentines, Easter goodies for my shops and blog.

Here are my tiny Christmas houses I made this season. I enjoyed making them. They are about the size of a quarter. I also love making my tiny cookies as well. These are very tiny, about ¼”.

I am just learning how to make tiny food and miniature cute things. It is time consuming but fun. I need a lot more practice! Lol

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!!

7 comments:

  1. How beautiful! And so delicate; love the cookies especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cookies look delicious and the houses are adorable!

    Angela @ farragio
    http://www.farragio.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the cookies were real!!! I admire anyone who can work with miniatures because I just have the hardest time with it! The little houses are just too cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas!! Both of those look amazing! WOnderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Holidays. Delicious looking cookies!

    http://jacquelinegikow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete