Sunday, January 9, 2011

Another Awesome Etsy Shop!!

I love paper and note cards! This shop I found last night does beautiful work! Read more about this paper artist below. Her story will touch your heart!

Check out her shop Forget Me Not Memories

My name is Jill and I am in my mid 30's, I've always been pretty crafty and learned a lot on my own by trial and error. I've been into scrapbooking, paper folding, jewelry making and all things in between. I've been talking for the last two years about trying to open an etsy shop but it was the death of my father that pushed me to actually do it. My shop name Forget Me Not Memories is in his honor, it was my parents favorite flower. His fearless way of living gave me the courage to put myself out there. I posted my first items in October and made my first sale in November, I haven't looked back since! I've learned it takes patience and constant attention but the rewards of being successful and getting good feedback makes every minute I spend on the shop worth it. The creative process calms me and gives me such a feeling of accomplishment, I truly love what I do and hope that one day I can focus on it full time.



2 comments: