Sunday, January 9, 2011

Beautiful Etsy Shop!!

I love clay and flowers! I found this delightful shop on Etsy last night and wanted to share it with you. You can find more, gorgeous designs like these at Itty Bit Delights

My name is Nicole and I am the face behind Ittybit Delights. I've always enjoyed crafting but have dove deeper into it the last couple of years. There are so many things around me that inspire my designs. I also like to challenge myself to think outside the box and try new things. I believe if we stay stagnant in doing one thing then we may miss a great opportunity for something new. Having been a cake decorator I enjoy being able to use some of those techniques but with the use of clay in my jewelry designs instead. I also like incorporating resin and paint into my designs.

Even though this is a hobby and I truly enjoy doing it right now I hope someday, God willing, I can do this as a full time job. I enjoy being able to share this talent that I have been blessed with with others.

"I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me."

Philippians 4:13

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty shop! So feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post thanks for sharing it with us. Beading is a great hobby of mine and I’ve been doing it for awhile. I enjoy reading your blog very much it’s very useful.

    ReplyDelete