Sunday, June 5, 2011

Little Kitchens

I had fun making tiny pizza and tiny little ice creams for my Etsy shop's newest section.....Doll House Miniatures!
This little faux cast iron stove is so cute. I especially love the tiny little glass mason jar with a removable lid!

The little cans of fruit are so sweet as is the little stick of butter!

Each little kitchen set comes with hand made faux sweets or food. They are made from polymer clay and I put a lot of work and love into each piece. :)

I really wish this banana, strawberry and coconut cake was real! It looks yummy!

You can see all these little kitchen sets in my Doll House Miniature section of my WhysperFairy Shop!

7 comments:

  1. aww there so great and yummy looking if only I still played with dolls -^_^- keep up there good work, I really hope to see more

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are incredible! I love doll house miniatures. Someday I wish I could learn the craft. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so adorable! Love the whimsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all super adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are beyond amazing--can't imagine how much work you put into them.

    ReplyDelete