Friday, March 15, 2013

Pastel Macaroons!!


Cute Macaroons made with my silicone mold. My molds are food safe so you could make real cookies! These pictured are made with Spring colored polymer clay!  So cute. 


 These look good enough to eat!


Here is the mold I used. It is one half of the cookie. I made two halves then made the filling and smashed it together and baked it! You could add an eye screw and make a cute pendant!  These are for sale in my Etsy Store. WhysperFairy.com  and Molds4You.com

6 comments:

  1. So cute! And so very real looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No me aclaro mucho con el traductor y no se si sirve que me apunte aquí a tu sorteo.Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ay, he pasado por tu tienda, me ha encantado, he publicado tu botón en mi blog, pero no se si lo estoy haciendo bien,me gustaría participar en tu sorteo, ayúdame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola,
      Me aseguraré de que las entradas se cuentan en el concurso. :) Gracias.

      Delete