Sunday, September 1, 2013

Blog Winner for August 2013

Thank you so much to all who entered!!   

Unfortunately, I can only pick one winner! Oh wait….I run this contest! I can pick as many winners as I want! LOL  So maybe we will have a couple of runners up!  Keep reading…

The BIG WINNER of all the items in this month’s contest go to the winning entry……

Orachel  ~ August 24, 2013 @ 9:23am  “I’ve pinned Harvest Moon Large Silicone Mold to Pinterest”

Congrats Orachel!! I will be contacting you through your shop to let you know the details on how to get your fabulous prize!!!


Erika Messer and Emily Daniels…..A HUGE Thank You to you both for your many entries too! 

I've decided to  have a couple of runners up! So Erika and Emily please email your address to me and I will send along a couple freebie molds for all your efforts!!  WhysperFairy@gmail.com 


Please check out the contest for next month which I will probably post tomorrow or later tonight!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Julie :) I really appreciate the runner up spot! So excited :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooohooo! Thank you thank you thank you, Julie, for the fabulous gifts! I will put them to EXEMPLARY use, often, I promise! Can't wait to incorporate some of that stuff into my jewelry!!! And its such a wide selection... something of everything! These will definitely get me going until my profits from OddModicum allow me to pick up some more of your amazing molds! Plus, I have my eye on those AMAZING acorn crystal pendants of yours... those are just incredibly cool!

    Emily and Erika, congrats on the fabulous new prizes!!! That is so cool, and such a nice unexpected bonus! Hope you have tons of fun with them!

    And lastly... I have a question for Julie or anyone else who's played with molds a bunch. I'm looking for clay, and while I've been checking out all the Premo Sculpy type stuff, I'd really like to find a decent air dry eco clay, reasonably priced. Any suggestions for anything like that?

    And the glue sticks in the prize pack (who knew glue sticks came in colors??? I sure didn't! Can't wait to play with em!) are those full size or mini? I have to grab a full size glue gun if they're the big ones, so would love to be able to have that waiting when goodies arrive.

    Thank you again... HUGE hug! And I gave a big shout out about you, your molds, your blog, and your awesome contest on my FB page. ;)

    HUGS & HOPE,
    Rachel of OddModicum
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/OddModicum?ref=l2-shopheader-name

    ReplyDelete