Wednesday, January 6, 2016

January 2016 Contest!!!! Enter Below.......Easy Rules for Entry Below!!

Silicone Molds, Clay Canes, Miniature Cookie Cutters!!! All to go to one winner!






Silicone Molds, Clay Canes, Miniature Cookie Cutters!!! All to go to one winner!

ALL Entries must be posted below in the blog comments section in order to be counted..........

Winner will be randomly selected from all valid and counted entries and announced the first week of February 2016

International Entries Welcome!

Prize is everything in the photos!!  

Enter 1 or ALL of the ways below, 1x per day, *each of the ways, as many days during the month as you like.   

*********************************************************************************

BLOG (Following blog and posting blog button on your blog is good for only one entry per contest) (See blog button code to the right and scroll down)

Leave a comment and a link to your blog if you are following or posted my button on your blog!

************************************************

FACEBOOK ***** Like my FB page for 1 entry and like a post for 1 more entry


 *********************************************************************************

PINTEREST **** 1 entry for each pinterest pin ~~  Pin one of my Molds or a Blog Post (not the contest post) on Pinterest  :)

(5 mold pins and 1 blog pin perday Limit)

1 entry ~~  Follow me or one of my boards on Pinterest!


***** Post your Pinterest link in your blog comment for entry to count




11 comments:

  1. Be sure to leave all your links and info to where your entry is so I can add it to the count at the end of the month! Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LIKED your FB page! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet thing to do. you are always so kind and generous to everyone. I don't know if I am eligible again since I won last time but would love to share it again on social media.

    I am already your follower on blog, pinterest and now on FB.
    Your button is already on my blog sidebar.

    Will be adding your pins on https://www.pinterest.com/utshobbytime/crafts-clay-crafts/

    Thanks
    Sara.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara, Thank you. :) Yes, you are eligible to win again. In fact I had a customer win this contest twice in one year. :)
      Julia

      Delete
  4. Entries.... Please make sure all your entries are entered HERE on the blog in order to be counted........

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know if it counts but I did like, follow, and share you on Facebook as well as your mod melt folder on pinterest. I'd really love to make some beautiful cakes and cookies with those molds.
    Rxse

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just ordered for the first time! Can't wait to receive my items!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also just liked your FB page and an entry post! I hope I win lol!!!

      Delete
  7. I liked your FB and pinterest pages. I hope I can win something from you I love your molds!... I am also following you on Etsy and subscribed to your blog :) Will most likely be ordering some stuff real soon as well from etsy (I am ruyamira the creative bunnies on etsy)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also will be adding your pins to my arts & crafts board seen here:
      https://www.pinterest.com/dantianneijing/arts-and-crafts/

      Delete