Friday, September 18, 2009

Very Long Road Trip!!

I just got back from a very long, but fun trip with my husband! We drove from Tennessee to Washington State to deliver my stepson's car to him. We could have shipped it to the Naval base where he is stationed but we decided to drive it out there and make a vacation out of it. We left our other 4 "kids" (adult college age kids) at home and took off. It's nice to spend time alone without kids sometimes, but I did miss them a little.

We saw my stepson Ryan, visited five National Parks, drove over 4,000 miles and I got to shop for three whole hours in a huge bead store! They say they have the world's largest selection of beads and I believe it. The place was huge and there was every bead, charm, finding you could imagine there!

We had a great time but it is nice to be home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment