Wednesday, August 3, 2011

How I've Spent My "Vacation" So Far.......

I have spent 2 days organizing, cleaning, resting, organizing, cleaning..etc...my workroom!! Finally, today, it is organized and de-cluttered! Well sort of de-cluttered.... you'll notice I didn't post any pictures of my closet!

I also redecorated most of my room with things from the 50% - 80% percent off sales at Hobby Lobby last month! They had some really good sales going on. :D

This is my reading nook in my room. Unfortunately, I don't get to spend too much time there (unlike some furry friends) but it has a little water fountain and an over sized soft chair and is a cozy spot to read and nap occasionally. :D

My "partner" there on the ottoman has her own special place on the bookshelf. I had to clear some books off the shelf so she could sit there for 5 minutes a day and look out the window!




My desk and work table where I make my molds and work on the computer. :D


My hubby is so sweet. I had been nagging him for a new treadmill and he got me one. :D I need to make more use of it though!!

10 comments:

  1. ...I can honestly say I ENVY you... :) (Not that I mind taking up half our living room to do my work...;) My family doesn't mind, either, thankfully...)
    Such a lovely (and TIDY!) room! I love the comfy chair! :) I wonder if my hubby would get me a treadmill, too, if I just nagged enough...? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow very nice work space, I wish I had room like that, I really need to work on mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cozy working area you have there! I think I'd be very inspired if I have one like yours! And with that treadmill too!!! Wow, LOVE, LOVE it!

    Following you from Terrific Thursday hop. I hope you'll visit me at my blog http://dosweatthesmallstuffblog.blogspot.com/ and follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I do love my room. I feel very fortunate.
    This past year is the first time I have had a real space all to myself for my crafts. :D Unfortunately, the room became available due to 3 kids grew up and joined the military and got married. So it is bittersweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool, I love it! Great blog, am a new follower :).

    http://marleeindebt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great room. So tidy wow lol. Wish i had a room like this. :) Greetings Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice, organized work space, I love the wall colors. I really need to get organized, I'm working on it but it's slow going. Thanks for being a good influence.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh--I am so jealous.
    What a great room

    Thanks for stopping in to follow. Following you back :) http://www.storm-front.org/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks great! :) Thanks for stopping by. I'm following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow- that is such a great creative space. I'm inspired to tidy and organize my "playroom"-- I'm so envious of how organized your room looks!

    ReplyDelete