Sunday, September 27, 2009

My New Workroom

Finally....I am all organized! Well, mostly. I have all my jewelry making supplies and bead & findings inventory (for my Etsy supply shop) all in one place. And.....I can actually find what I am looking for. Well, at least for another week or two until it gets messy.

It has taken me about one week, off and on, to get everything where it needs to be. Now I can start working on some of my Victorian themed Christmas items for my handmade Etsy shop. I have lots of new ideas and can't wait to get started.

Do you have pictures of your workroom or workspace? I would love to see them.

Is anyone else working on Christmas items yet?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on getting organized! I have to share work space with our schoolroom so I have to be able to pack everything each night.

    I don't make specific Christmas items, but I do make scarves for winter, so that's getting done right now.

    ReplyDelete